Corporate Social Responsibility
Our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility means we offer a range of benefits and activities to our clients.
This ranges from our commitment to sustainability and the environmental and our approach to equality and diversity, backed by our Exemplar award in Diversity in Business.
We are Living Wage accredited, ensuring our staff are paid the Living Wage as a minimum. We also create apprenticeships, benefiting those who live in the areas in which we operate.
We also volunteer for a range of community activities such as charity days and estate tidies, as well as fundraising and volunteering for local and national charities.
Liberty Group staff carried out a total of 760 volunteering hours benefiting the community in 2015/16 including:
- Assisting with the flood relief efforts in Salford
- Holding Christmas parties at social housing client's sheltered schemes
- Supporting local charity events and fun days
- We are the only North West contractor to recycle 100% of our waste
- Our vehicle fleet creates 29.5% less CO2 than our previous fleet
- We use two electric vehicles to further reduce our CO2 emissions
We are a contractor with a conscience, delverng added value to communities and clients.